*Haha* Only a little bit. He then nicely reminded me how long we agreed to wait before having kids. I reluctantly admitted to having agreed to our timeframe. ;) 'Til then, I will enjoy the babies around me. *hehe*
You look like a pro with that baby in your arms. You're going to be a great mom one day. Me, on the other hand need to get over my "fear" of babies before I can even start thinking about having a baby. :)
4 comments:
Awww... Cute! Did Jason freak out? haha.
*Haha* Only a little bit. He then nicely reminded me how long we agreed to wait before having kids. I reluctantly admitted to having agreed to our timeframe. ;) 'Til then, I will enjoy the babies around me. *hehe*
You look like a pro with that baby in your arms. You're going to be a great mom one day. Me, on the other hand need to get over my "fear" of babies before I can even start thinking about having a baby. :)
Umm... isn't that my kid? why don't I have those pictures? Someone's gotta cough it up!
Post a Comment