Thursday, November 20, 2008

32 Weeks

I'm hoping to get a big update here all in one post.

Our Move & New Apartment

Thanks to our awesome friends and family who helped us unload ALL of our belongings from the POD into our apartment in absolute record time!!! That was on the 15th. Now (on the 20th) we are down to only a few boxes! Even the nursery is starting to come together. :) I'll have to take more photos of the place, but for now here are a couple of me mid-nursery-set-up:





We're still not set up with any phone/internet/TV services. We're trying to go with Uverse, but they're telling us it's going to be a MONTH until they can do the install. HUH? Seriously? So I'm often MIA on my email, etc. Sorry!

A HUGE thanks to Z & S for letting us invade their pad while we were "homeless." We had such a fun time while we were there! :-D

And our kitties sure made themselves at home!



Birthing Classes

We started our birthing classes a couple weeks ago. They're once a week for 5 weeks. So far it has been informative an comforting. Last week we watched some of the infamous videos. They weren't completely traumatizing and, per usual, I cried as soon as that baby was born! *lol* Pregnancy has turned me into such a sap.

The Pregnancy

So those little week to month converters are telling me I'm 8 months pregnant. EIGHT MONTHS!? Wow time is flying. I have to say: I'm starting to feel it. I've been lucky and have had a relatively easy pregnancy so far (aside from the morning sickness), but I'm starting to feel it now. My general comfort level has gone down a lot and I'm in pain a lot of the time. Most of the time it's the nerve in my back pinching (which makes it hard to move/walk.) So now I'm just starting to take it a little easier and stay off my feet more. As long as she's in there growing / kicking / thriving, then I'm happy. :)

Some Photos

30 Weeks



31 Weeks (On a day-trip to Monterey w/ Joann & Sarah!)







5 comments:

Topanga said...

I think that it is cute that you say that you are huge. You are so NOT huge. You are just a cute little pregnant lady. Congrats on the move. I bet you will feel better being settle and stay off your feet and that will help you with the physical pain. Yoga and walking help too. Esp yoga.

Alison said...

Renee you are looking GREAT!! Congrats on the some-what easy move!!

Meg said...

You look great!

Yoga is REALLY helping with my sciatic pain. There are a few stretches that just seem to ease it up a little. Also, get a birthing call to sit on, it helps too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new home! Bet your glad to set the nursery up!

Shannon said...

Ha! We have the same pack n play. You look great and you are getting so close. :)