Thursday, January 03, 2008

How cliché!

Betcha can guess what my 2008 New Year's Resolution is!! Yep... Weight loss. I've joined two challenge groups with my friends to lose 15 pounds by March 1st.

- One is a Cardio Challenge where the first person to rack up 50 hours of cardio wins. I think my hours will consist mostly of the elliptical trainer.

- The second is our own version of 'The Biggest Loser.' We're using SparkPeople to keep a support message board, check-ins, and food/exercise trackers. There will be weekly gift card rewards and a grand prize awarded at the end for the biggest percentage of pounds lost. Tomorrow is my first weigh-in date and I'm disappointed with the pounds I've packed on since the wedding, but looking forward to getting them off. It's 1200 calories and lots of cardio for me for the next two months.

So.... Wish me luck!!

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

No comments: