Monday, January 21, 2008

Makin' Progress!

Well, it is day 21 of my weight-loss & get-fit quest and I have lost a total of 9 pounds with 6 left to go! At this rate, I'm on track to reach my goal before we leave for Ireland on Feb 13th.





Movie!

Yesterday we saw 'Cloverfield' with some of our friends and I really liked it. Not everyone in our group did, though. It's definitely receiving some mixed reviews. I think if you're familiar with J.J. Abrams' work (such as 'Lost'), then that will help you know what to expect a little more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.