The day started out with presents. Renee' got me some cool miscellaneous stuff and cards. I have this adorable card from Maddie where Renee' helped her sign it. I will always keep it.
| From Madison Kate |
Next up was going to our favorite breakfast spot Stacks. Foods always good, good atmosphere, I usually run into someone I know, etc etc. Fun times. We didn't make any concrete plans (Which is the way I like it) so after breakfast I wanted to hit up my comic book shop (Yes I love comics...) DC killed off BRUCE WAYNE!! Aka Batman for the non cool people. OMFG DC! Sorry rant off.
Next up was my little sisters championship softball game. Technically it was a qualifier for Nationals. Long story short we went up 6 in the first inning, then gave up 7 in the 5th. There are seven innings so I was kind of freaking out. Its all good though because we scored 3 in the 6th and held on in the 7th. Good times man. Winning the tourney they now get to go to Nationals in Vegas the end of the month. Go Sammi!!
| From Madison Kate |
After that we headed home for a little while to recharge we met up with Renee's family at Oakridge. The men saw Terminator Salvation while the women folk cruised the mall. I liked Terminator. I secretly have a man crush on Christian Bale (He's Batman people!!) And if you haven't seen American Psycho go see it.... Now... I'll wait. No seriously go freakin watch it. Watch it then tell me straight faced hes not a damned gifted actor. "Yah but he's crazy Jason!" Yah well so am I. Oh snap!! See what I did thar? Back on point: Terminator was good however I wished they had a little more character development and I had to throw the BS flag a couple times but oh well. Im really excited to see where they go from here with the rest of the new trilogy. Good lord this post is long.
Anyways my first Fathers Day was amazing largely due to my beautiful wife. I had no idea what I was missing. Being a father is something that I have always wanted but I had no idea it would be so incredible. Everything from watching my daughter grow to sharing the whole experience so far with Renee' has been remarkable and it still feels so surreal. Thanks for reading and if you people reading want me to do more posting say the word.
1 comment:
Love your story. Yes, I say post away. It is so nice that you are involved in the blog.
Post a Comment