As you can see in the video, she really wasn't sure what to make of it, but didn't reject it or spit it out. It did get harder and harder to coax her to open her mouth and she probably ate less than half a tablespoon, but I think it will just get easier from here. This morning she ate almost a tablespoon! (Though I think a lot of it ended up on her bib, face, and washcloth.)
This photo sums up the experience pretty well:
| From Madison Kate |
P.S. I have SOOO much to blog about and am falling behind. I need to catch up. But to summarize - She has her first tooth, is teething 3 more, is sleeping terribly and mama is tired, Kansas vacation was great, I swear I have a re-cap/photos from Oregon back in MAY, and more...
3 comments:
Oh my, that video is priceless! Way to go Maddie, eating food like a big girl!
Ohhh! She's growing up so fast I can't believe it!!!!
Lol! Love the "WTF?!" expression!
Post a Comment