Here we go! The prompt: Why do you blog? What do you hope to get out of participating in this challenge?
I blog for a few reasons. 1) To get stories/recaps/dates down quickly so that they aren't forgotten or blurred by time. 2) To keep friends and family in on all 3 of our lives. 3) To have an outlet to be heard. 4) For myself. It's my "journal" and I'll love looking back on it years (or even months) from now. 5) But mainly, I blog for Madison. This is baby book and I want her to see what life was like in her family during the years she won't be able to remember. <3
Some friends of mine are all getting together to do a weekly blog challenge and I'm joining in the fun. I hope this helps me add another layer here at Superwife's Adventures and get me to do new entries on a more regular basis.
2 comments:
Excellent!
I'm so glad you're participating, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you through this challenge!
What a gorgeous job you've done of documenting your daughter's life!
Post a Comment