
Not too much to report this week. I've been having some trouble with dizzyness/nausea/almost-fainting, but it seems to be fading now. I think the increased blood supply is starting to get to me.
A couple nights ago Sarah invited me to go through some (okay a LOT) of maternity clothes some co-workers gave her. I ended up with quite a few nice things. It's perfect timing since I'm actually starting to outgrow my shirts.
I've been putting on a steady pound a week now, so I'm really glad I don't have to worry about not gaining anything like I was before. Here are this week's belly pics. Sprout's growing quickly!



Toes? What toes? Those things are LONG gone.

I have to say that I love having this baby bump... Really, I do! But it definitely takes some getting used to!
Last, but not least: 6 Days until our Big Ultrasound!!!
4 comments:
You look fantastic and I love the bump! You are one gorgeous PG woman, Renee!
Aw Renee - you look just percious!! So cute!!
OMGosh!! Yay for a belly pic!! You have such a cute belly bump and you look great!
Love your belly pics, Renee!
Post a Comment