Yesterday was my birthday and it was great. The hubs and I had the day off since we're working this Saturday, so I got to plan what I wanted to do.
We started off with brunch at Stacks. I got my "usual": Garden Crepe (no mushrooms, of course) with a side of cream cheese for the bagel. :) It was delicious and we had a nice time sitting on the patio with the beautiful weather and a newspaper.
Then, after a walk around downtown Campbell, a stop at the used bookstore (and some petting for ISBN - the resident kitty cat), and a cold Starbucks drink, J was nice enough to be endlessly patient while I did some random shopping/browsing in Westgate.
Next we headed over to Santa Row where I was scheduled for a Prenatal Massage at Burke Williams. One word? Heavenly. If you haven't been to Burke Williams yet, you must go. It was the epitome of pampering. Because I couldn't use a lot their amenities (spa, sauna, etc), they ran me a special "Pregnancy Bath" which was basically a warm (not hot) moisturizing milk bath. The massage was amazing and I left that place (after 3 hours!) incredibly relaxed. *sigh* Let's just say that I am definitely going back before the baby is born!
Dinner was at Pizza Antica (also in Santana Row) where hubs and I split our favorite pizza. We followed dinner up with a sugar-coma-inducing trip to Dolce Spazio for late-night gelato. *mm mm mm!*
Can I do it all over again today? Please? :)
1 comment:
Sounds like a PERFECT bday celebration!!!
Post a Comment