Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Moby

The hubs and I plan to wear the baby (especially when Sprout's an infant), so we've been doing a LOT of research on slings and carriers to find out which ones will be the right fit for our family.

One wrap has received so many rave reviews that we knew we'd be getting it: The Moby Wrap. I've been looking at their color/style selection and realized that the color I wanted (moss) is gender neutral. I've been dying to buy some baby stuff, but have been really good, so J and I headed over to Tiny Tots Baby Boutique in downtown Campbell to pick it up. It was the first time I'd been to that little baby shop and I was really impressed. They had a lot of great products and their staff was really helpful. The lady showed me how to wrap the Moby and then let me try it.

So what did I do when I got home? Well, put my cats in it of course!! I'm such a mean mean mommy. ;) Amber wasn't having it, but Thor seemed pretty darn content. I always knew he was just a big baby. :)







6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Cute pics with the cat. I need to get one of those and put Zoe in it : )

Alison said...

Haaaa!! I'm sure Sprout will love it just as much!!

Mommy Moreno said...

Very Cute!
He looks very snuggli in the bottom pic!!

Lisa said...

My sister has one of these for her baby who is 6 months old now. She really loved it and so did all her friends. Good choice!

Ahhh you kitty looks very snugly in it!

emeraldwednesday said...

Ok, this I gotta try. Too funny!!

Anonymous said...

So cute...I totally just imagined me trying to put Harley in one of those...LoL!...totally wouldn't happen...I bet Tucker would go for it though!