Tuesday, September 30, 2008

25 Weeks

I'm 25 weeks pregnant today. :) These last couple days have been interesting. I had some spotting yesterday, which freaked me out. I called the advice nurse and she said it was normal and not to worry. Well, throughout the day I was having cramping and lower back pain and had convinced myself these could be pre-term labor symptoms. I wasn't sure if the cramping was contractions or not.

So I called this morning and they told me to come in. I had an ultrasound and full exam done to check on little Sprout and make sure I wasn't having pre-term labor symptoms. I'm happy to report that I was overreacting and everything looks great. J and I are REALLY relieved! Plus is was great to see our little girl again. It was fun watching her move on the monitor and feeling that same movement. The last time I had an u/s, I wasn't feeling her move very often, so it was definitely different.

Here are some growing-tummy photos that I haven't put up yet:

20 Weeks





21 Weeks





22 Weeks



24 Weeks





I don't have any photos for this week yet, but I'll add some soon.

No comments: