
We went to a regularly scheduled doctor's appointment yesterday. The baby's heartbeat sounds good, so that's what's important. Unfortunately, we've been having a LOT of problems with her office and are going to be switching doctors. We're really not that picky and it's very stressful to change doctors while pregnant, so we wish it wasn't this way, but we know we're doing the right thing. Very luckily, a friend's girlfriend just happens to be the daughter of a highly-sought doctor that delivers where we want to. She may not be accepting new patients, but we'll probably be able to get in thanks to this very sweet lady who is going to put in a good word for us!
About little Sprout this week:
"Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce."

P.S. We find out the gender in 5 weeks! (I think it's a girl. ♥ )
2 comments:
How exciting!! BTW you looked fabulous yesterday!
Wow, you get to find out the gender a lot earlier than I do. I'm jealous!
I think you're having a girl too. :)
Post a Comment