Thursday, July 24, 2008

15 Weeks



I think that I'm really showing and that strangers are probably fairly certain I'm pregnant. However, it hasn't been acknowledged yet. I'm just waiting for a random person to ask me what my due date is. :) (A question I'll probably be beyond sick of by the end of the pregnancy.)

I haven't taken any belly pics this week. I was doing it every other week because there wasn't much of a difference week-to-week, but I know I can definitely feel a difference from 14 to 15 weeks so I'll try some photos.

This week I am starting to not feel like such a slug. Work is busy, but I've been feeling more motivated, so not too bad. I was doing some cleaning and organizing yesterday and am feeling more and more like myself the farther I get into the 2nd trimester.

The changes in my body are becoming obvious. Last night the hubs and I went out for a walk around the neighborhood (which is also a Redwood forest). Before we headed out, I chugged some water. As we were walking I could feel it slushing around. Normal, right? Nuh-uh! It stopped me dead in my tracks. The slushing was RIGHT under my rib cage!! Since when did my stomach move all the way up there?! Baby Sprout is making himself quite at home. No wonder I have near-constant heartburn: my stomach is practically in my esophagus! I knew this would happen eventually, I just didn't expect it so fast. :)

2 Weeks and 1 Day until we find out if it's a Boy or Girl!!


2 comments:

emeraldwednesday said...

I'm having the same thing with the stomach moved up. It's weird, isn't it?!?

Topanga said...

ooh and the fun is just beginning! I was fine with all the pre baby changes it was the after baby changes that still have me mystified.