Very long story short, we have just moved in with Jason's Dad, Stepmom, and young sister and brother. They've been wonderful in offering their gorgeous home to us so that we can save up some extra money before the baby gets here. I'm happy to mention that we're doing this because we think it's the right decision and not because we have to or are in a financial crunch.
The rental market is shockingly expensive right now and we're excited to NOT be renting for a few months! We moved in all last weekend and turned in our keys for our old apartment yesterday. Our new room / bathroom is still in chaos (which I HATE!!! messy=bad) while we un-pack, but I hope to be done and settled by the end of this week. I'll post some photos when it gets pulled together.
If anyone wants our updated mailing address, just shoot me an email at NorCalSuperwife at gmail dot com.
No comments:
Post a Comment