Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Some Good Days & 34 Week Update

The great news is that my contractions stopped being so consistently close together! They're pretty predictibly active in the evening (apparently due to a natural increase in oxytocin?), but I have been having some really good days.

On Saturday morning, we did our family photos / maternity photo shoot with Ava of Zemya Photography. We were planning to do the shoot at Vasona Park with our house as a back-up, but I was really really hoping to do them outdoors. Luckily, The Boy must have wanted the same because I was feeling great and even took a decent walk around the park to shoot a variety of locations. I'm so excited to see the results!

The rest of our calm 3-day weekend went pretty well, too, and it was great to spend all of that time as our little family of 3.

No comments: