I'm now 38 weeks! Wow! She's due in 2 weeks, but could make her appearance at any time. I had an OB appointment yesterday and everything is still looking good. I'm showing the same "progress" as the last appointment except that she has dropped down more and is now at -2 station. Everything seems ready, so I'm preparing myself for the possibility of labor starting any day or not until weeks from now.
Today was my last day of work! I was just working from home, but it was still keeping me really busy and admittedly stressed. My doctor's office strongly recommended that I not work up until my due date if I could avoid it, so I decided to take their advice. It feels odd to turn everything over and "sign off" of work, but I think it's a good thing. The hard part is going to be keeping myself from logging in and working on things anyway. We'll see how that goes.
((Photos to follow. I need to upload on my other computer.))
1 comment:
Yay for maturity leave!!! :]]]
Post a Comment