Tales, trials, and triumphs from our little family of three.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Baby's Mooning the Camera!
Maddie likes to stick her butt out. It's pretty strange how it completely morphs the shape of my tummy to one side or the other. I finally caught it on camera.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
haha thats so neat that you caught it!!!! Does she move around a lot?!
That is great. Ori used to be in an upside down position indian style so her knees would poke out on either side of my belly button. Then once she was here she would totally be in that position a lot. Funny!
That's great! I swear I can see feet sometimes when my little one stretches his legs. I get two tiny lumps moving up and down! I need to try and catch it on video.
3 comments:
haha thats so neat that you caught it!!!! Does she move around a lot?!
That is great. Ori used to be in an upside down position indian style so her knees would poke out on either side of my belly button. Then once she was here she would totally be in that position a lot. Funny!
That's great! I swear I can see feet sometimes when my little one stretches his legs. I get two tiny lumps moving up and down! I need to try and catch it on video.
Post a Comment